There are several things you need to do prior to your event; one of them is get the behind the scenes things set-up.
setting up an e-show:
3. Select 'ADD EVENT' from the menu on the left hand side.
4. This form will automatically default to the eShow option (which is what you want it to do here). If you were setting up an eFair option, you would want to change this drop down to reflect that.
5. The START DATE will default to today, which is fine. Change the EXPIRATION DATE to reflect your event's needs, noting both the DATE and TIME fields. It is recommended that you leave your eShow open for 24-48 hours AFTER your party ends. If necessary, you can always come back and extend the date at a later time.
6. Next, enter the FIRST and LAST NAME of your Host, this is how guests will identify that they are shopping towards the proper event. If you are self hosting or want to 'jazz things up', you might consider trying something like "First Name: My Totally Amazing VIP, Last Name: CUSTOMER Group".
7. Enter the EMAIL ADDRESS of your Host; this will allow them to receive emails as orders from their event come in. If they do not wish to receive these emails OR you as the consultant are also the host, you can go ahead and leave this field blank.
8. The remaining two fields are for eFairs and can be skipped over when setting up an eShow. Go ahead and select 'SAVE'.
9. Congratulations on successfully setting up an eShow!
10. You can now SHARE the unique link to the event with event-goers, by copying and pasting the Event Link. When they click on the link, it puts them right into the event (reflected by the top toolbar) and now they can now begin shopping!
NOTE: All information posted above is subject to change. As Home Office updates policies and systems, these resources may need to be altered. Please notify the Leadership Team if additional information is available and has not been updated on via the Hub.