The amount of consignment that you can order is dependent upon the amount of time you have been a consultant.
What should I order?
When ordering Consignment, you want to try and provide an enticing VARIETY of our books, while remembering you're not a book store.
Things to consider when deciding specific titles, include a combination of:
New titles are always really fun to have, but remember that many of our more 'senior' titles are cherished by many who have grown up with Usborne and are now raising their children with our books!
Be sure to include YOUR FAVORITES/GO-TOs; you'll be able to share those and customers will see what you are passionate about.
For help with a SPECIFIC LIST of titles, reach out to your Team Leader and work together to figure it out.
1) Log on to 'Back Office' and select link to 'OrderPro Online'
2) Select 'New Order'
3) Enter Shipping Information. If it's shipping to you, the consultant you can go ahead and select 'Next Step'.
4) Step 2 brings you to the 'Order Type' page. Name your order (optional) and select 'INVENTORY' from the dropdown menu.
5) Selecting 'Next Step' will bring you to the 'Select Books' page. Enter in ALL of the books you’d like ordered. Note
6) Proceed through the 'Order Summary' page and onto the 'Payment Summary' page. Note: No money is due but you will still be asked for your credit card information. Rest assured nothing will be charged to you for this order.
7) Your final step is the 'Final Review' page. Select 'Review Order'. With that your order has been submitted and books are on their way!
It is recommended to request consignment AT LEAST two weeks prior to your scheduled event. Note: New inventory requests will not be processed on the last day of the month!
step by step tutorial:
1) In Order Pro, create a new order and select BOOK FAIR as the order type.
2) On the “Select Books” screen, click on the green circle (Reconcile Consignment). Only click this circle if the reconcile meets all of the GUIDELINES (see above) for using dollar amounts to reconcile.
3) Enter the retail amount and the free book amount, in dollars, you’d like to reconcile.
If you are reconciling only using dollar amounts, and the entire order is do not ship, go to #5 on this document.
4) If you need to include books TO SHIP on the order, choose titles on the select books screen. Books to be shipped can be selected under free or retail. Both categories can include both books to be shipped and consignment reconciled as a dollar amount.
IMPORTANT: If you select book titles in these orders, they WILL ship, and will not count against your consignment balance.
5) After your selections are complete, visit the payment screen to add payments.
6) Complete the Final Review and submit the order through Order Pro. There is no need to send an email about reconciliations submitted using dollar amounts. These orders are completely submitted through Order Pro.
IMPORTANT: If you do not have books shipping to you, do not order a branded box in the pop-up as you complete your order.
Watch this video for a tutorial on how to RECONCILE your Consignment or follow the written step-by-step directions above.
Checking your balance
You can check your Consignment Balance or to review your (consignment) transaction history through your Back Office.
1) Log In to Your Back Office
2) Hover over the 'My Business' Tab at the top.
3) Select 'My Consignment Balance'
4) This will take you to a new window to view balance & history.
NOTE: All information posted above is subject to change. As Home Office updates policies and systems, these resources may need to be altered. Please notify the Leadership Team if additional information is available and has not been updated on via the Hub.