Chapter 3 - LAUNCH PARTY
C2C STORYTELLERS: STORYBOOK SUCCESS PROGRAM
One of the many great things your eCommerce Site offers is the ability to create Wishlists. They can be customized by a consultant for a customer of hostess OR made directly by the customer. Once a wishlist has been created, it can be shared with family & friends to help with gifting...this is great for gift giving during the holidays, around a special occasion (including baby showers) or to benefit a specific teacher or classroom.
When you're making your recommendations for someone, remember to include a variety of types of books (activity vs reading) as well as a range in price of books and ways to save. As a general rule of thumb, recommend 6-10 books per child and shoot for a list of $100 worth of books. Customers will typical purchase (or add to their wish list) about one third of what you recommend.
5. The next screen shows two different types of Wish Lists, those that are 'Consultant Created' and those that are 'Customer Created'. Our wish list (for this training) is Consultant Created and can be found by clicking to the last page to see the most recent wish list created.
6. The next step is to select 'EDIT BOOK DETAILS'. This will take you to the part of your eCommerce Site where you can start to add specific titles to the Wish List. You can see which wish list you are editing reflected at the top toolbar.
7. To ADD A TITLE to the Wish List, simply select the green star icon located to the right of each title's price. This will take you to a page similar to the 'Cart' Page, simply select 'Continue Shopping' to return back to your search.
8. Continue to add titles to the Wish Lists until it is complete. When making a wish list for your customers, be sure to include a variety of titles and prices, including a Collections and Combined Volumes (if applicable) to help them save money and/or maximize their free book credit.
9. Once you have completed adding titles to the wish list, it is now ready to SHARE. COPY AND PASTE the link at the bottom of the 'Cart' Page, NOT the URL in your address bar. Congratulations! Your Wish List (link) is now ready to be posted to your event & shared with guests!
NOTE: If a CUSTOMER is creating a Wish List for themself, they will follow similar steps. They will need to create their own eCommerce Site login, and then when selecting their Wish List Items, will need to click into each product to select 'Add to Wish List'.
NOTE: All information posted above is subject to change. As Home Office updates policies and systems, these resources may need to be altered. Please notify the Leadership Team if additional information is available and has not been updated on via the Hub.