Chapter 1: Launching your Book Biz
C2C STORYTELLERS: STORYBOOK SUCCESS PROGRAM
And don't worry; Your sponsor or a Team Leader will be available to help you with your first couple of parties! You will also learn more about how to have successful parties in the next few posts on this page.
CONGRATS! You now have 2 of your first 8 events booked for your first month!
More good news...You can/will use the sales from both of this party, to earn both commission & free books!
As mentioned in earlier steps, one of the first steps to successfully launching your new business is to brainstorm a list of people you know who might be interested in learning more about Usborne Books. Try not to prejudge what these contacts' future with UBAM will look like. Let them be the one to make that decision; your job is simple, to share your business with them! Who knows? They may become regular customers, great hostesses or fellow teammates of yours...
To help you with this, we've provided you with a worksheet that's been created to help get the wheels turning...we call this the FRANK LIST. The idea is simple, contacts have been broken into 5 categories:
4. This form will automatically default to the eShow option (which is what you want it to do here). If you were setting up an eFair option, you would want to change this drop down to reflect that.
5. The START DATE will default to today, which is fine. Change the EXPIRATION DATE to reflect your event's needs, noting both the DATE and TIME fields. It is recommended that you leave your eShow open for 24-48 hours AFTER your party ends. If necessary, you can always come back and extend the date at a later time.
6. Next, enter the FIRST and LAST NAME of your Host, this is how guests will identify that they are shopping towards the proper event. If you are self hosting or want to 'jazz things up', you might consider trying something like "First Name: My Totally Amazing VIP, Last Name: CUSTOMER Group".
7. Enter the EMAIL ADDRESS of your Host; this will allow them to receive emails as orders from their event come in. If they do not wish to receive these emails OR you as the consultant are also the host, you can go ahead and leave this field blank.
8. The remaining two fields are for eFairs and can be skipped over when setting up an eShow. Go ahead and select 'SAVE'.
Congratulations on successfully setting up an eShow! You can now SHARE the unique link to the event with event-goers, by copying and pasting the Event Link. When they click on the link, it puts them right into the event (reflected by the top toolbar) and now they can now begin shopping!
NOTE: Setting up an eFair, to collect online orders on a book fair, is a little different then the instructions given above. If you need to set-up an eFair, please reach out to your Team Leader for assistance.
vii. (SAMPLE) LAUNCH PARTY SCRIPT
This is simply a SAMPLE SCRIPT. Feel free to edit/tweak to make it your own!
*NOTE: This script is designed with the idea that guests would 'Leave their wallets at home'. Near the end, where you would typically give the link to shop, everyone is asked to 'Book a Party' instead!
Launch party graphics:
The following graphics are intended to go with the above (SAMPLE) LAUNCH PARTY SCRIPT. They may however be used separately with other online parties/groups.
NOTE: All information posted above is subject to change. As Home Office updates policies and systems, these resources may need to be altered. Please notify the Leadership Team if additional information is available and has not been updated on via the Hub.